Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lost

So The past week has been CRAZY! We put our house back up on the market which meant, yes, cleaning like mad and moving around furniture and going back to living like freaks that never have a messy house. Oh and who can forget stagers, photographers, videographers, floor plan people (who come tomorrow), and closing the pool because there are 100 million leaves falling into my yard and I can't take it anymore! It is exhausting, but I have learned that I kind of like how things look cleaned up. Perhaps some of it will stay that way forever. (Probably just wishful thinking) I had my father-in-law visiting as well as my daughter's 7th birthday sleepover. So I have to say things have been incredibly busy, but I survived. I figured I would just write a short and sweet blog to let everyone I am still alive just too busy to even check email.

I have had people come up to me asking if I got there messages and then realizing that I hadn't been on the computer in days and had no clue what they were talking about. I missed editing my pictures of my babies and reading about other people's lives. I missed not knowing what everyone was doing! Yes! I was having withdrawals. Crackbook has got me hooked and now blogging is a habit I have to learn to control. So today I have slowly eased myself into getting caught up with my little cyber world and maybe tomorrow I will have a real post. Or in the very least edit pictures for the future.

Oh because guess what another visitor is coming! Which actually will be fun. It is nice to have company, don't you think? An excuse to do all those things you wouldn't normally do because you live here and have all the time in the world to do it. Oh plus Halloween! And my hubby's birthday! SO I guess this week will be pretty packed too. hmmm...

1 comment:

  1. i am seriously grateful that you are such an amazing multi-tasker and were able to help me despite everything going on in your life!! i love you!!!

    ReplyDelete