Thursday, October 7, 2010

Embrace the Camera: October 7, 2010



This is my son Marcus. In the womb and not planned. I definitely don't recommend that, but I do recommend children. They are definitely sent from God and given as treasures to us to keep and protect until we return to him.







This is me about 7 months pregnant and really happy I started to show. Let's just say about a week before this I had barely a bump and then as if overnight this showed up! I knew I was shooting on that day and had to look pregnant!!





I do not believe that any of these swimsuits were actually maternity.



I was surprised when a few weeks before my due date they wanted me back for another spread. As you can see I am much bigger. Even my face is swollen!





When he came home I was thrilled, but as you can see not camera ready anymore!




Today he is 9 and I am thrilled to have him as my son.



He brings me such joy and love and pride. I have to pinch myself sometimes when I realize just how lucky I am. My father in heaven has truly blessed me and our family with good health and strength. You have to join me and embrace the camera.

5 comments:

  1. In that first pic of the last shoot before baby, the one of you in the jacket with the black stripe you really look like Aalyah (singer) dont you think?

    Beautiful Pregnant lady :)

    Petaxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are my inspiration, hot mama! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful whether you are camera ready or not. And I love the shots of you and your son your joy just shines through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx ladies.

    Peta I do know who you are talking about and she was gorgeous so i will take it even though that is a new one. I have never gotten that comparison before.

    Holly I am absolutely sure you will make one truly hot mama when it is your time. Definitely the coolest mama for sure!

    ReplyDelete