Friday, September 24, 2010

Flashback Friday: Going way back!

Okay this week I am really going out there and showing you my most embarrassing video. In my defense I was young 13 to be exact, inexperienced, and the clothes were just not great. I remember when I got this job I was so excited. It was going to be awesome and Fredrique was going to be there for the panel after the fashion show. I thought that was going to be awesome. Plus, this was also the first time I realized I wanted to be a model. I was in fact a tomboy and didn't know anything about girlish things or how to walk or dress or do make-up. So here it is. Watch out for the dancers, the guys, the cheesy acting, and of course me be a dork. I did edit out like half of it, but it is still long and totally worth it for the laughs. See if you can spot me.

6 comments:

  1. For some reason I'm unable to view the video. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. my. goodness. this. is. amazing. i. love. it.
    holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well who could miss you in that cute little black skirt and the lime green bathing suit Charity!? You were SO smooth on the catwalk charity... Love all the 90's hair and dance moves - brings back memories, ha ha! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know about smooth. I think I will go for dorky instead, but thanks. And the swimsuit? Can you tell I hated it, but was glad at least I was mostly covered!

    ReplyDelete