Thursday, September 23, 2010

Embrace the Camera: September 23, 2010





So this week my monkey was sick, but luckily he is much better today. We tried the self-timer today which he enjoyed getting to press the button and all. As you can see I am a little tired today, didn't even put my eyes in, but I had to get in some photos with my little guy. He actually got really excited about the camera coming out to play again. I have been taking it easy since school started.








Sadly his attention span didn't last that long. Barney was on and that seemed to be more important. He leaned over gave me a kiss and said, "All done!".



Check out Emily and Embrace the Camera with us!

7 comments:

  1. the audacity of that big giant purple dinosaur! coming on when the camera was taking so much fun photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great lighting and colors!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG -- your little boy is seriously cute! Beautiful pictures : )

    - Amber @ http://happinessiseva.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colours in those pictures! and your new layout is fabulous!
    holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great photo's and what great time spent w/your little boy. LOVE it Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pictures and great photo editing skillz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone. I wouldn't say great editing skills. I just used picnik's cross processing tool. Thanks Emily you are the one with the skills.

    ReplyDelete