Saturday, August 7, 2010

Spicy Pork!!

So at my one of my favorite restaurants I have a most favorite dish there. Why is it my favorite you ask? Because not only does it come in a smoking hot clay pot keeping the food sizzling until the final bite, which if you are a mother you know why that is so important, it is so incredibly tasty. I love spicy food and the sauce they use on it is delicious. The perfect combination of sweet and spicy. I even like to add more of it!! I decided to take a video so that you could see and hear how good it really is. Although I haven't quite figured out a way to let you taste it over the internet yet, but when I discover that I will definitely share.





My family tend to go there at least once every 10 days or so. The staff is super friendly and the menu has a great selection of Korean BBQ as well as sushi which tends to always be ordered at our table. If you ever come this way definitely check her out. Have you eaten yet?

2 comments:

  1. Love Korean! Some stuff is too spicy but Jason and I have had some friends introduce it to us recently. The pork looks amazing, but I am a sucker for the KimChi and the other dishes they continually bring out all night. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds yummy. Unfortunately, I don't know why, my computer doesn't acknowledge that there's a video, darn it! And I love spicy food too. Hmmm, wonder where we got it - not! I know exactly where we got it.

    ReplyDelete