Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Last Lecture

The Last LectureThe Last Lecture by Randy Pausch

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I loved this book. I was completely entranced as I read it thinking many times of my father and the legacy that he left me. Considering that Randy Pausch was a professor dedicating his life to teaching is amazing. And this book is no exception. Although he mainly wrote it for his children I think that he is passing along wisdom many will follow. Section V, It's about how to live your life, is fabulous I loved every word. From the "Be the First Penguin" to "Never Give Up" to "Make a decision: Tigger or Eeyore" I am hooked. I once again within a week found another book that made me cry. have you ever read a book you wanted to immediately start over again? I have and it is called "The Last Lecture".
This isn't a handwritten note, but thank you Randy Pausch for sharing your life with me.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment